Sunday 17 July 2011

My Vacation

Now I am back from my vacation. I had a wonderful time. One of the really cool things I tried was Faarup Sommmerland. It was very fun. It costs 230 kr and then you can try all the rides inside. I especially recommend the three different roller coasters called Falken, Lynet, and Flagermusen.
Lynet that I tried two times

The best thing during my vacation was going to the city called Skagen. I tought that the best thing in Skagen is Grenen, which is the edge of Denmark. It was very fun. I had my very good friend Leonard along, so it was a lot more fun. I highly recomend you to go to Skagen. In Skagen there is a butcher called butcher Munch he is the best butcher in Denmark and maybe the best butcher in the world.
Something we always do in Skagen - eat ice-cream on the beach in Gammel Skagen

...where two seas meet

I also went to the city called Sindal where we went to the best bakery in Denmark called Ingeborg.

I had my summer house near the city called Tversted, and I went to a forest called Tversted plantage to pick mushrooms. I really liked the beach, where you could get ice cream. The biggest ice cream you could get was called a Super Kalle. The biggest I got was three scoops it was very yummy. I had a woderful time!
Delicious strawberries, which we picked almost every day on the strawberry fields close to Tversted

Old farm in Vester Tversted - great bike ride from Tversted

Tversted lakes

No comments:

Post a Comment