Sunday 12 June 2011

Dyrehavsbakken

Today I went to Dyrehavsbakken. It's the oldest entertainment park in the world. It is 500 years old. My favourite ride is the mine train. I also liked the water log ride. It has two hills where you go down in a log, you get really wet from the biggest hill. You can have a picnic in the park. You can get to Bakken by car or by S train (You go to Klampenborg station on the train). I really enjoyed it!

The old roller coaster, build in 1932 














In Dyrehavsbakken trees and green are all around
The old roller coaster - View from the top 





























I went back to Dyrehavsbakken again together with my good friend Gustav to celebrate our last day of school. We went on all the rides and had an excellent time. Gustavs mum made a film of us when we took the water log ride, which is one of my favourites.









No comments:

Post a Comment