Monday 20 June 2011

Elephant hunt - Continued...

Today is Sunday and I went elephant hunting again, continuing from my previous hunt http://kidincopenhagen.blogspot.com/2011/06/elephants-in-copenhagen.html. Today I saw 19 new elephants, which I never saw before, so now I have 68. I have a map of where all the elephants are, so it's easier to find them. A sad news I found out today is that some elephant have been taken away because people destroyed them. It is such a shame, because now I will never be able to see them. Only today I counted 5 of those, which were removed (Midnight Rainbow, Spina, Paradise Lost, Bring it on Copenhagen!, Green Heart). It makes me sad that some people in my city have been destroying them. But on the other hand I have some good news - I found a shop on Vester Voldgade, where there is another elephant located, which is a very special one - it is called Mosha. Mosha is an Asian elephant, which stepped on a landmine and its leg got blown off. Mosha is still alive because she was found and she got an artificial leg. In this shop there is a work shop, where kids can decorate their own elephants - I will try this another day and tell you later. See the new pictures of the elephants I added to my slideshow today:



Another interesting thing I found out during my hunt is that today was the National hotdog day. We ended up in the celebration. I ate one hotdog, my dad had three. What a lucky day...


1 comment: