Friday 11 October 2013

Copenhagen Laser-tag!

When it was my birthday I had an amazing party at Refshaleøen paintball arena. we played Laser-tag not paintball. Everybody said it was the best party they ever tried. We made two teams, team hats and team no hats. We all got laser guns (not real laser) and a headband. The head band had some sensors so that we could see when we got hit. We had 6 lives. The arena was filled with some red and black soft shapes. I was first on one team then I changed to another team. There were also giant sumo costumes.

It was very tiring because we ran alot in arena. The instructor was very good. We had pizza and cake after the party. This building will soon be the place where EuroVision song contest will happen.


I really enjoyed it

More information here --> Copenhagen Paintball Arena

3 comments:

  1. You are my Friend I know you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you are right laser tag game is very interested rather than paintball. The best thing about this game is that it can be enjoyed and played by the people of all ages, including young and old people. For more info about this game visit here: - http://www.redscorpion.com.au/content/laser-tag-party-gold-coast/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete